2-in-1 FACIAL MASK & PEELING FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
Tired looking and dry skin? This brightening facial mask gently cleanses, soothes, moisturises and gives the skin a youthful and glowing look. In regular use, the mask improves the skin’s moisture balance and firmness. Immediately smoother complexion.
The active ingredients are enzymatically exfoliating white willow bark extract and intensively moisturising hyaluronic acid. French pink clay gently cleanses, Finnish strawberries brighten and aloe vera soothes sensitive skin. The fine-grained, organic rice powder also provides a little mechanical peeling power if the mask is gently massaged on the skin.
100% natural. Less raw materials, less risk of allergies and skin irritation. Easy to use.
- White Willow Bark Extract – a natural source of salicylates, enzymatically exfoliating, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and gentle, helps to fight the oiliness of the skin
- Hyaluronic acid – a powerful moisturiser, smoothes wrinkles and fine lines, promotes normal functioning of the skin barrier, improves skin texture, reduces pores. Due to its small molecular size, hyaluronic acid can penetrate deeper into the skin tissue.
- French pink clay – mineral-rich, gently cleansing, strengthens capillary vessels (couperosa)
- ArcticStrawberry – rich in vitamin C, brightens and rejuvenates the skin, improves collagen production, prevents inflammation, protects against environmental damage
- Aloe Vera – Moisturising, promotes skin healing, elasticity improving, softening
- Coconut milk powder – skin softening
- Rice Powder – evens skin tone, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation. Instant brightening effect and porcelain smooth skin
Use: Apply 2 teaspoons of mask powder and 1-2 teaspoons of water, mix until smooth. Apply on cleansed face, leave on for about 10min. Rinse with warm water. If you prefer, you can use e.g. Rose Floral Water instead of tap water, or you can add a little plant oil, a drop of essential oil or herbs, honey, etc. to match your skin type. Avoid eye area, the mask may feel a little tight.